rnyc for newyears

Started by EIGER-MUDDER, December 23, 2009, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIGER-MUDDER

im going whos going to make it  :)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

EIGER-MUDDER

wow im the only 1  thats sucks :(
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Chevy1500z71

ill be there. look for my pos black chevy truck.

crom A zone

sorry guyss l cross got me this time     i wanna party and l cross just no how to do it
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

thats ok matt we dont need 2wd pu ss y any ways lol oh dont get ur a $$  kick there
know 1 to back u up ;)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on December 24, 2009, 08:16:11 PM
thats ok matt we dont need 2wd pu ss y any ways lol oh dont get ur a $$  kick there
know 1 to back u up ;)

ouch that's harsh. Anyways have fun at lcross. I can't deny it is better riding for you. They are a lot drier and can't beat the 25 mile trail ride!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

i dont need back up as u seen before
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

lol      so jr  doing the mud drag ?   i am need to fine out what time it is so we dont miss
it   oh  hope u have a back up belt   got a friend and his atv   making it to
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

Lol you know how I roll! Of course I have a backup belt! It is the nature of the beast...if I don't burn it racing I'm not riding hard enough! Supposibly they demucked the track. Maybe they will have Atv go first? That would be smart
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Chevy1500z71

my trans blew up yesterday, my truck wont be out there :'(

FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com