Exciting news for those coming to the Highlifter Event

Started by Paul_S, December 18, 2009, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

1st: It has rained a lot over the last couple of weeks. Water levels are very close to normal levels = Lot's of fun.

2nd: Yahama are bringing a 53' semi full of demo ATV's for you to try out.

3rd: Did I say it has rained a lot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OPowersports

Sounds awesome. I am bringing both bikes so I can try out your new MX track too!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on December 18, 2009, 11:38:51 PM
Sounds awesome. I am bringing both bikes so I can try out your new MX track too!

Cool, but please note - the track is flooded at the moment, but should be dried out by the event. Please check www.plexmx.com for track conditions.

Also just a note...all trails will be 2 way for the highlifter event, all one way trails will be 2 way and all the dividers will be taken down for 2 way traffic.

This is not really a sport bike friendly event, except hopefully both tracks will be open.


DALEQUAD

" Exiting news for those coming to the Highlifter Event " 

i am not the smartest guy in town..... but did you forget a "C" or did you actually mean "Exiting"  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
I'm just sayin  rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

T2

Well I was all excited about coming to this event, but after saying this is not a sport bike friendly event you just rained on my parade, even though I have both bikes to ride. I was really looking forward to riding the new track and hitting the one way trails along with riding through the Mud with the Grizzly. Cant you keep the trails One way? I know theres not much you can do about the rain on the track but at least I will be able to ride the trails and not worry about going head on with anybody.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 19, 2009, 01:15:08 AM
" Exiting news for those coming to the Highlifter Event " 

i am not the smartest guy in town..... but did you forget a "C" or did you actually mean "Exiting"  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
I'm just sayin  rolback1
I thought the thread was about where you can take a dump.  2:L :oo 2:L
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 19, 2009, 01:15:08 AM
" Exiting news for those coming to the Highlifter Event " 

i am not the smartest guy in town..... but did you forget a "C" or did you actually mean "Exiting"  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
I'm just sayin  rolback1

LOL, I fixed it.  ;)

Paul_S

Quote from: trx#9 on December 19, 2009, 01:51:01 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 19, 2009, 01:15:08 AM
" Exiting news for those coming to the Highlifter Event " 

i am not the smartest guy in town..... but did you forget a "C" or did you actually mean "Exiting"  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
I'm just sayin  rolback1
I thought the thread was about where you can take a dump.  2:L :oo 2:L

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Paul_S

#8
Quote from: T2 on December 19, 2009, 01:29:25 AM
Well I was all excited about coming to this event, but after saying this is not a sport bike friendly event you just rained on my parade, even though I have both bikes to ride. I was really looking forward to riding the new track and hitting the one way trails along with riding through the Mud with the Grizzly. Cant you keep the trails One way? I know theres not much you can do about the rain on the track but at least I will be able to ride the trails and not worry about going head on with anybody.

Trails are going to be 2 way for this event, but change back after.

This is very much a mud and water focused event, that's why we are having no sport bike competitions at all. The conditions are ripe for guys that like to get wet and muddy, and we are not going to have the time to enforce the one way trail rules.

Sport bikes are welcome at this event, but will have to be driven through the trails at the slower speeds that are more suited two way trails.

floridagirl

Quote from: Paul_S on December 18, 2009, 08:09:06 PM
1st: It has rained a lot over the last couple of weeks. Water levels are very close to normal levels = Lot's of fun.

2nd: Yahama are bringing a 53' semi full of demo ATV's for you to try out.

3rd: Did I say it has rained a lot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Awesome!!!! :)

firemanjim

can't wait,I guess I will be asking for new waders for Christmas..... ;D
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Your custom content or HTML goes here