Croom Dec 19th - 26th

Started by Kelli415, December 01, 2009, 04:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

z400stunter

I might be up there the 19th and 20th. Never been there, so I'll have to bring my GPS.
JUMP IT!

itwtony

I plan on going a day. Never been there.

svtbolt04

I think I might be going. Ryan Dunn told me he would be there. Hopefully we will be there at the same time.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

bluesman

Iam going the 12-26  12-27           bluesman

bluesman

We went and all had a great time . Was first time I seen them grooming trails ..                  anyone see the Orange raptor with all the bling??