Ocala ride

Started by Busta Nutt, December 14, 2009, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

Looking to get a few people together for a ride between Christmas and New Years. Not sure of the date but I have that week off from work and will be up there for a few days. I have a place to camp and take a shower or what not.

Busta Nutt

Kind of narrowed it down to the 28th, 29th, and the 30th due to a trip to the in-laws.

bseckel

so what type of riding will it be? in the forest on the trail system there? is it still 20mph speed limit? and what are the fees now?

Busta Nutt

I have a utility. you can ride as fast as you want. it costs money how much depends on how long you want to ride.

sugarsand007

what area are gonna ride in ocala.
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

Busta Nutt


D33411

Oh, Busta, I wish I would have read this earlier.  We were up there during that time.  Would have been fun!  Dawn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com