Rust inside gas tank!

Started by MiamiE, December 07, 2009, 02:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiE

I can't for the life of me get the rust out of the inside of my Honda's gas tank. Is there anything else I can try? One bike has a good tank, but I really want to clean this thing up!!!
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Baileygunns

Kreem, it's a 3 stage process. should have it at a local shop... I've seen it at a CycleGear if you have one of those close by.

here is a link... not sure if you can find it cheaper, I just did a quick search so you could see it.

Also, a Radiator shop could help.

MiamiE

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

MiamiE

Does anyone in South Florida know where I can get the Kreem locally?
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Baileygunns

Go to your local bike shop... If they don't have it in stock they can order it. Should be in the Parts Unlimited or Tucker Rocky catalog (the most common used catalogs for bike shops). Cycle gear ususaly has it.  Here's a link to there florida locations. You could find your oil filters there too.(Was it you looking for a new shop to go to?)

http://www.cyclegear.com/store_locations.cfm?State=FL

MiamiE

Got it! Found one in Miami. Thanks a lot!
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers