Spiral Lights Over Norway

Started by digginfool, December 10, 2009, 01:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Did anybody see this on the news?  They say it was the result of a Russian missle test gone bad.  I saw it on the news last night and the spiral was spinning like a pinwheel in the wind.  Very cool.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

mrbones

That's totally bizarre. I can ask only one question. How?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Palmettobay_recon

That's so amazing...but yet a little creepy.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

digginfool

If I walked outside and saw that I think I would drop a log!   :L 2:L  It definitely looks like a Close Encounter of the Third Kind and somebody pissed off E.T.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com