prairie fl

Started by EIGER-MUDDER, December 06, 2009, 10:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIGER-MUDDER

has anyone been riding out there    have not been out there in a long time
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

crom A zone

last time i went out cops kicked us all out stinks cause thats a good place to ride
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Turboderf

Quote from: crom A zone on December 06, 2009, 11:57:55 AM
last time i went out cops kicked us all out stinks cause thats a good place to ride
same here

yfz122

I sure do miss that place. I had a lot of good times out there.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com