tips for us dutchies

Started by stoffeltje, October 12, 2009, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoffeltje

To Anoriginal and Mudneck;

Well, we are flying this Monday and are looking forward to meet you and all the other mudnecks next weekend !!
I'll bring you some marzipan,stroopwafels and Heineken off course.

I assume mud is there enough. I just saw it's raining and raining over there. Hope the wether will be better when we arrive.


Mudneck

http://www.triplecanopyranch.com/

I will be up at TCR next Friday AM. I think the gates open at noon. Saturday most likely will be the best day. I will be working from 7-7pm but should have some time to show you around. If you are renting a vehicle see if it has 4x4. No not to go in the mud with ( well maybe after a few Heiny's :o 8) ) but it will make getting around the ranch easier. Ill Pm you my cell #
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

Quote from: stoffeltje on December 04, 2009, 02:04:18 PM

I assume mud is there enough. I just saw it's raining and raining over there. Hope the wether will be better when we arrive.



Im working on getting you a ride on a buggy :o ;)














[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

stoffeltje

Whow....that would be great !! Thank you.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com