Sunshine Quad practice

Started by Hondarider22, November 24, 2009, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

I know they changed the Quad practice to an open ride for both quads and bikes this coming tuesday the 24th, but does anyone know if they are still scheduled to have the Quad practice on December 1st which is next tuesday?

Andy9933

It says quads only for december 1 on there calender.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Hondarider22

I saw that after I posted on here but it didnt say it on there main page thats why I was wondering.

Anyways, looks like I will be there then! Who else is planning to head out next tuesday?

shogun323

I am there. Cant wait to see your crappy new bike Alan.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Andy9933

Quote from: shogun323 on November 30, 2009, 10:53:07 PM
I am there. Cant wait to see your crappy new bike Alan.



You will see it for a sec as he flies by you. ;)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

lugnuts

bump

tonight is quad only night tonight hope to see everyone out there. they also want to talk to the ridders about getting a racing series going there.
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Your custom content or HTML goes here