CATVOS King Quad

Started by mistercorbin, August 07, 2009, 06:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercorbin

Dave whats goin on bro! Ill see ya at RYC for sure! Thanks man, my money my dream.

EIGER-MUDDER

 :( hey man was it only the axle that broke... but u get use to it ,happens all the time ..
i hate to pick on u,  but all that lift on the bike  and u still was in last in the mudbog lol thats suck.. ;)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

mistercorbin

Pick all u want, I knew I was gonna break axles in that pit, I told Phil, Ricky, and my GF before I went in there that I was gonna break axles, and I STILL WENT. My bike made it all over that park no prob, except for the truck pit.

At the end of the day I was happy with the way the bike performed everywhere else and I dont regret doing what I did to the bike.


mistercorbin

OOH YEAH why didnt you enter the race with that bad ass grizzly.

jrpro130

he did, he made it further than both us before I got unstuck :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

mistercorbin


EIGER-MUDDER

thats because i was to far  to see   lol  i was only 150 feet in   .. anyways  was that all  it broke
was that axles
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

mistercorbin

One axle, as far as I know. Havnt tore it apart yet, been working.

jrpro130

I heard two pops, but like i was saying it was probably the CUP binding, then snapping the shaft.  That happened to me a few times, I thought I broke the diff  :'(
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

mistercorbin

I think either that or the second pop was where the axle spun around and smacked the a-arm.

jrpro130

Quote from: mistercorbin on November 22, 2009, 09:05:01 PM
I think either that or the second pop was where the axle spun around and smacked the a-arm.

lol, your probably right, that is a LONG axle shaft!!!

When you get it fixed and want to ride LMK.  We are going to TCR in dec and Motoplex (north fl) in january for highlifter racing
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

EIGER-MUDDER

u might want to buy 2 spare  axles so u can keep riding that what i did.. hope u get it work out
so the grizz so that big bad KQ  up    ;)   
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

jrpro130

Talk about racing I placed 1st in the last event...no big deal.  Holding it down for the Kawi guys ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

EIGER-MUDDER

lol  u got lucky  i had u   ;D
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

EIGER-MUDDER

hey hows that KQ  doing?
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com