L-CROSS ADULT NEW YEARS PARTY DEC. 31st-JAN.3rd

Started by Patricia Pearce, November 02, 2009, 01:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 8) :J :T :J ;)

ENTERTAINMENT BY MAGICAL TIMES!! This will be a 1st CLASS EVENT!! DOLPHIN CHEERLEARS will be our MOTIVATIONAL DANCERS!!! X-TREME LIGHT SHOW, FIREWORKS, LINEDANCING & SNOW!!!

Gates open 9am Decemebr 31st and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday Jan. 3rd 5pm. This is a 4 day event. Weekend passes are $40.00 or all ladies arriving before 5pm on Thursday Dec. 31st get in for half price ($20.00)

Entertainment all 3 nights! Wet-T-Shirt contest Saturday ONLY!

Camping, 25mile trail ride, clean port-a-lets, warm showers, campfires, NIGHT RIDING & some EXTREME MUD!!!

Don't forget to use your FREE PASSES from the Halloween Monster Ball!!

This is an Adult event, you must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID
to attend. Visit our web site for more information about our park and event rules!!  www.l-cross.com  or call 863-763-0569
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS will be performing with the MAGICAL TIMES ENTERTAINMENT SHOW all 3 NIGHTS!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

We just added some more fun to the event, REDNECK GAMES to be played Friday afternoon! Including the greased pig catch!!! Someone is going to eat well over the weekend!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Busta Nutt

Hot dam I ain't been in a greased pig contest in 30 years!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Patricia Pearce

Just 18 more days until our EXTREMLY MAGICAL AWESOME ADULT NEW YEARS PARTY!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

I cant wait. I havent seen Busta catch a greezed sow in well I guess the last time we was at the bar a few weeks back :-X
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

toyazman76


crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

renmus


Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

renmus


Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

Has anyone heard of Rally Racing? So you think you can drive? Do you think you can rally? Prove it!  We are going to have our 1st RALLY RACE on Saturday Jan. 2nd. This is a dry, no mud, 1 mile track that everyone is welcome to race in. All 4 wheel vehicles EXCLUDING 4 wheelers. I posted all of the terms on the home page of L-Cross if you are intrested in racing!! Trucks, buggie's even cars. Visit the site @  l-cross.com  for all of the events going on for our NEW YEARS PARTY!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

I wonder if I can get the Gal who owns the place to let me enter that lil German import she drives. I betcha I'd win  ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

Sorry, thought I might give it a whirl myself!!! LOL
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

Werner, The test drive is up on (youtube). Look under: lcrosstestday
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAe6MiABMRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lgz0E2jD_A&feature=related

Is that up front by the house, Wow looks like I will just be a spectator for that one.

Leave me the dozer keys  :o Ill fix a couple jumps for ya :P
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

No, it's in the back. North of the MX Track on 65 acres.Everyone is welcome to race anything with 4 wheels except for a 4 wheeler.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

why don't you make the track go through the trees/around the trees seems like it would be more interesting. throw a couple jumps, some whoops, a mud hole or 2 you got it made.

Patricia Pearce

This race is being put on by YOUR CAR SUCKS. This is a Brackett race and they are the ones who lay out the track. This is the 1st one here and we have another coming up after this race on a family event weekend.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

FORDFANZ

hey  the  25 mile   ride  is  this like  a  follow  the  leader  or  is  it   guide yourself  ride  ?
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crom A zone

its guided tour u can not go out on  your own   
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift