RYC this weekend 11/21

Started by Sloth, November 20, 2009, 03:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloth

Is anything going on out there this weekend?  Looks like I might be able to get away this weekend and check the place out.  I've never been before... so maybe some of the regulars can fill me in a little.
2009 Polaris 850xp- 28" Zillas, Warn XT30

dannyboy

It's only open for event weekends. Check the website for the dates.  Redneckyachtclubfl.com
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

Sloth

Thanks.  Glad I found that out before showing up at a closed gate.  Perhaps L-Cross is a better option if I want to ride this weekend.
2009 Polaris 850xp- 28" Zillas, Warn XT30

Patricia Pearce

We would love to have you! Gates open at 9am on Friday and NEBER CLOSE until Sunday at 5pm. 25 mile trail ride Sat Morning at 10am and MX track as well as Hare scramble trails are open on Sunday. 8am-5pm. Weekend pass is $30.00 for adults and children under 12 are only $5.00 for the whole weekend. Have FUN & be SAFE!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"