Z400 or KFX400

Started by Yamaha72, May 08, 2005, 07:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

Are they're any differences in betwwen the 05' models.  


I am looking into buying one soon but im leaning toward a KFX400 because not many people have them in Orange.  

[smiley=Confused.gif]
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Jford

I have an 03 KFX and my buddy has an 05 KFX. There are a few differences. One is the front suspension is different. Also the air box is different. His bike is supposed to be faster. We raced on friday, he got me buy about 3/4 of a bike. I'm 220 pounds, and he is 120 soaking wet. 3/4 of a bike is not much at all with that kind of weight difference.

bluesman

all 03 are the same!  all 05 are the same... all made by susuki

Jford

Yep, my KFX says Suzuki right on the frame.

Headz400

Well since u want it in orange then get it. But the z400 in white with all the stickers taken off looks soo sexy. that wat i did to mine

Splatt

I have the 05 KFX400 in orange and I love it..I don't sdee to many but they look good..Oh and I read an articel the other day..It was funny because when they tested all the 05 400's the Kawi was 2 miles an hour faster than the suzuki and they are the same bike..I thought that was a little wierd and they said they tired it more than once... ???
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

Seabeejim

The color is the only thing.  I feel in that sport quad you could probaly get abetter deal with the SUZUKI.  Try Suzuki of Sarasota.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Njoutlaw88

I like the KFX better. How much do they go for??

dirty2

I have the KFX 04 with a K & N air filter the K& N air filter box lid the big gun pipe/header and I changed the main jet
the big fly low.My firend has the same things on his Z400 +
head work and he changed the piston and cams and he is much fast only in top end. threw the gears I'm next to him.  
I like both bikes it all come down to color. I have not seen a Raptor keep up with my firend's Z400.

wheelie_boy

just the color orange or green. or yellow and white
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

whats ur favorite color, thats the awnser

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com