Sssuuuuuurrrre You Did......

Started by digginfool, November 12, 2009, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

I think somebody was looking for an insurance settlement here.  Yes, that is a Bugatti Veryon in that picture and it is total garbage now.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-dayinpix,0,6499128.photogallery

You have to go to the third picture to see what I'm talking about.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

quad-14

what an idiot... by the way, its picture #18 now.
Know Saftey...No Pain
No Saftey...Know Pain

digginfool

#2
Somebody caught the idiot on video!!!!  I didn't see any pelican fly in front of him.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Baileygunns

Fight that one in court!!!  What's the sentance for insurance fraud?

digginfool

In an article I read the guy said he had dropped his cell phone, bent over to pick it up and a pelican flew in front of his car.  It startled him and he swerved to miss the pelican and ended up in the water.  I've watched the video a couple times and haven't seen anything but seagulls standing next to the road and not a single bird in flight.  I think the guy was just ate up with the dumbass.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com