K9 Karnival!!

Started by gearhead400, November 01, 2009, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

Hey everyone,

I know we have a few people on here that are dog lovers so I wanted to post this event for anyone that is interested.

My wife is a dog trainer and works at Bark Central Dog park. The park, the city of inverness, and a bunch of other sponsors are putting on this huge event for dogs and their owners. I don't know a ton about it, honestly, but I know my wife is amazing at putting on these types of things and this will be the best yet. Read the flyer and please come check it out!! If you have any questions you can ask me and i'll get an answer for you if I can't answer them myself.



Our two smaller dogs are pretty good at agility so I might run one of them. But don't worry, my wife is good with them, not me haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

renmus

What a neat event.  Good luck with this.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com