Who Saw "V"?

Started by digginfool, November 03, 2009, 09:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Looked pretty interesting.  It'd be good to have a sci-fi thriller series on tv worth watching.  What did you think?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

crom A zone

it was so sick i cant wait for the next one.    very good story base behind it also
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

digginfool

Even though it was rushed, I liked the way they developed the character's storyline.  The floating mine at the beginning of the fight scene was pretty cool.  Plus, finding out the big guy is a Visitor was a neat twist.  I think it's going to be a very interesting series.  I'm with you; can't wait for next Tuesday! 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

mrbones

I can remember watching the original series from the 80's. What network did the show air on last night? Maybe I can find it ondemand and catch it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

klutchbuster400

I was meaning to watch it but completely forgot. I'll just find the first episode online somewhere and start up again next week.

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: mrbones on November 04, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
I can remember watching the original series from the 80's.

Me too. I'll have to find it as a rerun or on demand to check it out.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Mudneck

Just watched it...interesting. Sound like the control this admin is shooting for :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

digginfool

Quote from: Mudneck on November 04, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
Just watched it...interesting. Sound like the control this admin is shooting for :o

I wasn't going to make this political but isn't that the truth?   :o  Funny how even ABC shows surreptitious control is unacceptable.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Mudneck

I like the part when the Obama V leader chic sat the reporter down and told him "dont you want the world to hang on your every word" Yep if it looks like sh*t ,smells like sh*t, it is sh*t.......These writers dont get there story lines without research ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

gery350

Quote from: mrbones on November 04, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
I can remember watching the original series from the 80's. What network did the show air on last night? Maybe I can find it ondemand and catch it.

they had a "v" marathon the other day(cant remember the channel). watched a few episodes. same story line. aliens are nice-small resistance group-aliens...........not so nice.

regardless of that, i am a scifi freak so i like it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com