hyper bead locks

Started by Shawn, October 29, 2009, 11:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

I have a friend who has a set on his quad but he baught a new +2 front end and now the fron is wider than the rear. Now he needs a 4-1 offset in the front so my question is.............can he just buy the part of the rim that controls the offset and reuse all the other parts to save himself some money?
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Andy9933

Give them a call 18774644737
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Shawn

Quote from: Andy9933 on October 29, 2009, 11:41:28 AM
Give them a call 18774644737


Thanks for the help.  It is that easy, just change out the center parts, $200 for both fronts if you pay full price.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

erbilabuc

I know this is weeks old but I went the same route and it wasnt worth it. I would of rather just spent 200$ on a used set of Hipers. In your friends case, why not get an axle that is +2?
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.