Directions?

Started by Chillinthemost, October 29, 2009, 10:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

I have been to the plex but its been a while. I've looked all over both sites and I cant find anywhere where there are directions to get there. This could be important to those that havent been yet.  What exit off of I-10 is it?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

#1
Try this link, also below are full directions:

http://www.plexmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=126

Directions as follows:

I-10 to cr53 (exit 258).

Go 5 miles south and you will see our easement (with a big sign) on the right.

If you see Tower rd, you went ~100 yards too far south.








Chillinthemost

Thanks Paul, see you tomorrow.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S


Ida_Mann

dood, I don't even bother with the gps anymore
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com