HAPPY DAD!

Started by Jeff L, October 28, 2009, 12:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff L

My Son Andy ( AirForce, Sr. Airman) just called me as he hit stateside after a 7 mo stint in Iraq.

Proud of his dedication and service, and Happy as **** to have him home.
My humble thanks to all our brave men and women serving in the Military, so that we can sleep safe, and be free.

Hopefully he can make it to the 'Plex with us in Dec. before heading back home to TX. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Paul_S


john450r

Glad he made it home safe and tell him thankyou for serving

R6Redneck

awesome!  thx for serving!  and why wait till dec to get him to the plex when y'all can go in 2 days? ;D

Jeff L

He's headed to TX, kinda missing his wife :-*, and will be here mid Nov.       Unfortunately we have a BoyScout/Cub Scout Jamboree-Campout this weekend that we are committed to.

Rick16b

Hey Jeff, Congrats man thats awesome!!!!!!!!! Tell June and the kids I said hello, hopefully I'll be back up that way again soon!



Rick

OPowersports

Thats great Jeff! Tell him I said thanks for serving our Country.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

greenmachine

Welcome home Andy and Thank You.

TLittle

Quote from: Jeff L on October 28, 2009, 09:55:37 AM
He's headed to TX, kinda missing his wife :-*, and will be here mid Nov.       Unfortunately we have a BoyScout/Cub Scout Jamboree-Campout this weekend that we are committed to.
I'm sure there's a better smiley on the other site that would fit that statement better .... always a blessing to have them home though, thank you and him from me n my family!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Jeff L

#9
Thanks to All,  I am so proud of all my children (all 9), their sense of service is amazing and makes me the proudest Dad I could be.  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com