UFC 104

Started by buythisatvstuff, October 25, 2009, 05:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

Was anyone else disapointed after spending the $55   ???    We'll be hearing about the judge's decision and a possible rematch soon.   
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

I was a bit upset to say the least.

Definitely not the best UFC to date.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Da_Mtg_Man

It was a bit disappointing and I can tell you that Shogun (although he didn't beat Machida severly) was the aggressor all 5 rounds. All of our jaws dropped when the Machida decision was anounced.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

I thought Shogun won as well.

I wasn't too impressed with Alvarez though. He won. But, he didn't impress me.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

I know you have to beat the champ to become the champ, and Shogun didn't knock him out or anything, but in my opinion he did enough to beat Machida. I wanted Machida to win, but he sure didn't do enough to keep the title. I was shocked when they announced him as winner. Well if nothing else it should build hype for a rematch. I don't think Shogun did enough to get a title shot anyway. He was great in Pride, but in the UFC he lost to Forest, then looked horrible vs a much older and out of shape Goldman. He looked good against Lidell, but since when is a loss, a crappy win, then a good knockout worthy of a title shot anyway ?
The only ones that looked pretty good were Johnson and Stevenson.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !