Just Got My Notice Today

Started by AmericanRobster, October 22, 2009, 11:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I just got my notice today from my employer that I will be let go between December and March of 2010 due to the ecomomy and real estate sales. If I'm lucky, I will be able to stay employed through March and hopefully the project will take off and last long enough for me to stay employed. On the bright side of things, if I get let go I will have plenty of time on my hands to go riding and finish up with school.  

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

buythisatvstuff

Sucks to hear that. I hope things work out for you.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Sleazy_Rider78

Sorry to hear about the bad news.  I lost my job this year as well.  Regarding the timeframe that your employer gave you, don't count on being employed up to March.  Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Keep your head up and start looking for a job right away.

Wish you the best of luck.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

foreman1

Geez ...we can get over this hump soon enough.

Good luck to us all. :o
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 23, 2009, 10:54:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad news.  I lost my job this year as well.  Regarding the timeframe that your employer gave you, don't count on being employed up to March.  Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Keep your head up and start looking for a job right away.

Wish you the best of luck.

You're right about that. If I was a gambling man, I'd say they're going to let me go before Christmas. I am glad that I paid off 3 out of 4 credit cards this year. I did see the writing on the wall with this company.

Let's get through these tough times guys!!!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road