Its ok now

Started by That_Guy, October 22, 2009, 08:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_Guy

I am here. I know I was missed. Sorry been busy.. For those that don't know me, I knew no one ever wants to be That Guy so I am That Guy. I ride a Suzuki Vinson and my wife rides a Honda Rancher.

Paul_S

Quote from: That_Guy on October 22, 2009, 08:40:13 AM
I ride a Suzuki Vinson and my wife rides a Honda Rancher.

We won't hold that against you  ;D

Especially as I own a couple of Ranchers and my AC is Vinson powered  ;)

TLittle

Quote from: Paul_S on October 22, 2009, 08:44:26 AM
Quote from: That_Guy on October 22, 2009, 08:40:13 AM
I ride a Suzuki Vinson and my wife rides a Honda Rancher.

We won't hold that against you  ;D

Especially as I own a couple of Ranchers and my AC is Vinson powered  ;)
Ya but he's a FSU fan... poor that guy..... by the way hows the NC game going??
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Katt01

I guess this reply means I am here too. Hey Tlittle   :P

flahondafam

welcome that guy and katt... Its mindi.... Yeah we are all here... Ya ready for the halloween ride? Halloween sweet tarts?

R6Redneck

def ready chicka.  your rhino blizatch will be in the house for this one!  ;D

OPowersports

Hi That guy and his better half Katt...See you two in a week!
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

BRYAN H

Quote from: flahondafam on October 23, 2009, 04:07:34 PM
welcome that guy and katt... Its mindi.... Yeah we are all here... Ya ready for the halloween ride? Halloween sweet tarts?
i hope you got that snorkle repaired, i won't be there to pull your butt out of the pond this ride. drink a sweet tart for me, i'll be working  :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com