Quads only practice

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, September 15, 2009, 11:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

what a great turn out!! looks like they will be having one on every 1st and 3rd tuesday of the month now.wish i could be out on the track only got like 6 more weeks! 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

I think the total number was 48 quads.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

WoW, wish I could have been there, Dam cheerleading lol.......

Hondarider22

man, finally find something you're good at Bryan?  :P

48?? thats more then I thought, glad to see that its been nothing but success from the start.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com