Need help tuning Banshee..

Started by FOURG63, October 17, 2009, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOURG63

As the title states.. I have a 98' Banshee that has a carb issue. I have to kick and kick to get it to start. Recently I haven't been able to start it. I would like someone who has experience to get the quad dialed in with the jetting or whatever may be the issue. I live in Ocala and would like someone fairly close.

cutngrs

give me a call i live out by dunnellon in rolling hills   i do a lot of banshee this is the last one i built ill send you my # in a pm
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

your in box is full     1 352 427 2604  call me anytime between 8 am  and 8 pm  thanks troy
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL