Buy American !

Started by IXIswamperIXI, October 19, 2009, 04:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

And you might get this



Sorry about the quality of the video I took it with our picture camera video option.  I think it was a bit too loud for the little mic 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

trx#9

I like the bow tie power plant.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

buythisatvstuff

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

IXIswamperIXI

I wish I could say it was mine  :( it belongs to a good customer of ours. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

trx#9

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 19, 2009, 07:56:13 PM
I wish I could say it was mine  :( it belongs to a good customer of ours. 
427?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,39882.msg445034.html#msg445034

Same camaro, now its street legal with new tires, rims, brakes, and suspension.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

pywacket1955

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com