Team Walsh Racecraft wins Motoplex Endurance Race

Started by Paul_S, October 19, 2009, 10:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We had around 60 riders brave the cold (yes it was freezing) for our second Endurance race. The race was basically run as many laps of our xc course as you can, in 8 hours. One rider from each team, out on the course at any time.

We started the race, using our MX track as a way to separate the riders before they entered the woods.

Here are the overall winners:

Walsh Racecraft got the holeshot and never looked back. Their 3 man mixed team (2 dirtbikes and one quad) of Mike Walsh, Mike Bard & Jeff Walts turned in an impressive 14 laps with a blistering average lap time of  31.42 minutes.

Second place (first in their class) with an average 33.84 mins went to a team of GNCC riders, Team Old Man Racing..whose ages ranged from the forties to the oldest racer who is 62. Way to show the young guys how to ride.

Third place overall (second in their class) went to Team Tampa Bay Riding Dirty with an average lap time of 35 minutes.

Here are all the results:

Overall        Class         Team Name                                 Class                   Avg Lap

1                1              Team Walsh Racecraft                   Combo                31.42
2                1              Old Man Racing                             Int Quad             33.84
3                2              Tampa Bay Riding Dirty                   Int Quad             35.01
4                1              Iron Mountain                               Open Quad          35.86
5                3              Old Farts                                     Int Quad             35.91
6                2               Tragedy                                     Open quad           37.52
7                4              Ramrod                                       Int Quad             38.58
8                1              SRS Concept                               Open Dirt Bike       39.18
9                1              All American                                Fun Class             41.45
10              2              Out Of pocket                              Fun Class             41.50
11              3               Sausage                                     Fun Class            43.74
12              2               Keep it Green                              Combo                 43.85
13              4               Dath                                          Fun Class             50.49
14              3               Gator                                         Combo                 45.16

Peewee winner was Team Double Trouble.

If anyone wants their own lap times, please post here, or pm me.

Thanks to the SSQSA scoring Team.

See ya all January 30th  ;D   

TLittle

What a great race and good times it was, my bike was down so no race for me but was happy to help out... had to pull a couple guys back including one cannondale, but don't worry the first bike I ever pulled was some dude that rides a green kitten
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Shawn

Quote from: TLittle on October 19, 2009, 11:08:32 AM
What a great race and good times it was, my bike was down so no race for me but was happy to help out... had to pull a couple guys back including one cannondale, but don't worry the first bike I ever pulled was some dude that rides a green kitten



That cannondale tow bill was exspensive, it cost us 2nd place :(
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

dale-quad

it cost the team a second and its going to cost me $1500   >:(

Shawn

Quote from: dale-quad on October 19, 2009, 05:40:44 PM
it cost the team a second and its going to cost me $1500   >:(


Thats is way worse than the 2nd place, sorry and good luck
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

dale-quad

yeah...but we busted our azz to stay in second place, and i was going to bust out my 28.50 sec lap for my last ditch effort to make a run at the top spot  ;)
talked to my motor guy tonight and should have another motor ready for me in a couple of weeks which will basically be a stocker, with some head and time work, he said it should gain about 3-4 hp, then we will work on the 450 kit with more head work

john450r


Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 09:04:02 AM
Paul can i get my last lap time

Hey John, I pm'd ALL the lap times for all the TBRD guys to Andy. Not sure which order you ran. You can either get it from him, or let me know which position you raced in and I will gladly get the results to you.  ;)


john450r

I ran second or you can send me all tampabayriding times

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 11:13:20 AM
I ran second or you can send me all tampabayriding times

32.37
32.19
32.52

Pretty consistent there Mr Plank.

john450r


Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

john450r


Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

oh the rappy that ran into the back of me? lololol ;D ;D
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: dirtslinger on October 20, 2009, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

oh the rappy that ran into the back of me? lololol ;D ;D

Is that you Josh, lol, I have an imprint of your tires on my bumper LOL

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

oooooh

hey paul, post  the times for all the teams. I thought that old man team won the overall by like 20 seconds.whats up with the change of winners?

Paul_S

Quote from: oooooh on October 21, 2009, 04:42:20 AM
hey paul, post  the times for all the teams. I thought that old man team won the overall by like 20 seconds.whats up with the change of winners?

One of Walsh's laps didn't get scanned.

I will try and get a xls file or something from Karen

dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on October 20, 2009, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

oh the rappy that ran into the back of me? lololol ;D ;D

Is that you Josh, lol, I have an imprint of your tires on my bumper LOL

yup it be me. i have bumper marks on my exhaust tip. lol.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

oooooh

what were the overall times for each team? can you post those?

Paul_S

Quote from: oooooh on October 23, 2009, 03:20:23 PM
what were the overall times for each team? can you post those?

I am waiting on the file from the scorer, I can happily give you individual results.

OPowersports

Quote from: dirtslinger on October 21, 2009, 09:49:31 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on October 20, 2009, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 20, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: john450r on October 20, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
Ya but too slow thanks paul

You always could have rode my Raptor, which incidentally...thanks to you and Crazy for fixing it. So far so good.

oh the rappy that ran into the back of me? lololol ;D ;D

Is that you Josh, lol, I have an imprint of your tires on my bumper LOL

yup it be me. i have bumper marks on my exhaust tip. lol.
I guess You should have moved and let that freshly rebuilt raptor through and he wouldn't have had to push you out of the way! lol
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

By the way Paul I am a little worried about the crank in that bike..I never seen a crank so blue that was not siezed up.. I think the lack of oil may have hurt it though, I swear I heard a bottom end knock in the thing.. :o
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on October 23, 2009, 07:27:23 PM
By the way Paul I am a little worried about the crank in that bike..I never seen a crank so blue that was not siezed up.. I think the lack of oil may have hurt it though, I swear I heard a bottom end knock in the thing.. :o

:o :o :o :o

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com