10-18-09 went riding @ 8st & 137th ave

Started by 1SIK450R, October 18, 2009, 08:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1SIK450R

Took 2 4x4's a a 250 sport quad and had a good time. pretty dry out there. A few wet spots here n there but nothingto serious.Rode from like 11 till almost sun down no porb. Not many ppl out there just saw a few othere bikes.Parked truck n trailer inside the trail road theres a pretty open area..
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

Gato

Maybe not now but the signs are up so there will probably be no warning it will be an arrest be careful
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

1SIK450R

#2
WTF...I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE COPS WOULD ARREST SMEONE THAT IS JUST RIDING IN SME WOODS. THERE ISNT ANYTHINGOUT THEREBT TRAILS AND WOODS....MIAMI IS GETTING RIDICULOUS COPS NEED TO WORRY ABOUT REAL CRIMES  AND STOP WORRING ABOUT PEOPLE JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME RIDING ATV'S
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

TNTaylor

Totally agree with what you are saying but the fact is its private property and the cops have already passed out some very strong warnings.  That was one of the best places in Miami to ride and it is sorely missed by a lot of ATV riders.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

1SIK450R

MAN IF I HAD THE CASH RIGHT NOW I'D BUY THAT LAND OR ONE LIKE IT AN WOULD HAVE IT JUST SO PPL CAN RIDE .I WOULDNT MIND PAYING A FEW BUCKS TO HAVE A GOODPLACE TO RIDE
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

digginfool

Quote from: 1SIK450R on October 19, 2009, 02:26:13 PM
MAN IF I HAD THE CASH RIGHT NOW I'D BUY THAT LAND OR ONE LIKE IT AN WOULD HAVE IT JUST SO PPL CAN RIDE .I WOULDNT MIND PAYING A FEW BUCKS TO HAVE A GOODPLACE TO RIDE

The problem is Little Johnny goes riding on your land, acts the fool, breaks his neck and his family sues you for everything you ever worked for just because you happened to be the owner of what is known as 'an attractive nuisance.'  As the property owner, you have the responsibility to make sure nobody enjoys your land lest you be sued and relieved of all your worldly possessions and become the poster boy of the Death and Destruction channel.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

1SIK450R

IF IT WAS MY LAND I'D JUST HAVE LIL JOHNNY SIGN A LEGAL WAIVER AND THE PROB NOT MINES ANY MORE...RIDE AT UR OWN RISK
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

digginfool

#7
Quote from: 1SIK450R on October 19, 2009, 03:29:26 PM
IF IT WAS MY LAND I'D JUST HAVE LIL JOHNNY SIGN A LEGAL WAIVER AND THE PROB NOT MINES ANY MORE...RIDE AT UR OWN RISK

Well, noob, you obviously don't stay on top of the news.  Earlier this year the courts affirmed that such waivers are not valid if signed by a parent or legal guardian of a minor.  Just the way the world works.  Sorry.

And, for that matter, a hole can be found in any waiver.  For every good attorney, there's a better one. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

1SIK450R

RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

Gato

Just so happens I replied on here and look what I snapped today comming out of 40 & 157 sorry it was from my phone FWC officer with his 4x4 I guess was lookin for ppl ridin
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

crom A zone

ya it sucks as far as riding none down here



but who wants to do carpool/group rides up at the trails in l cross on sundays or evan drive to motoplex/l cross/ redneck yatch club and ride and party for weekend?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

1SIK450R

Quote from: Gato on October 19, 2009, 04:52:44 PM
Just so happens I replied on here and look what I snapped today comming out of 40 & 157 sorry it was from my phone FWC officer with his 4x4 I guess was lookin for ppl ridin


DAMN THANK GOD I DIDNT GO T BIRD THIS WEEKEND .......IM RIDIN TO THE HUINP THIS SUNDAY
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

crom A zone

is the humps dry enough for a sport bike>?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

1SIK450R

Quote from: crom A zone on October 19, 2009, 05:49:47 PM
is the humps dry enough for a sport bike>?

NOT SURE HAVENT BEEN OUT THERE IN A WHILE...BUT IF U PARK BY THE RACE TRACK THERE WHAT SOME PEOPLE CALL THE SQUARES AND THATS ALWAYS DRY
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

crom A zone

not familar with the area gonna check it out soon
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

1SIK450R

WHAT DO YOU RIDE I GOT A HONDA TRX 450 AND TRX 250 AND A RANCHER 420....I RIE THE 450 MY DAD AND NEPHEW RIDE THE 250 AND THE 4X4.MY 450 IS GETTIN THEENGINE REBUILT HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE DONE THIS WEEK SO I CAN RIDE ON SUNDAY. IF YOU WANT PM ME UR NUMBER AND ILL TELL U HOW TO GET THERE AND IF ANYTHING YOU CAN CALL ME UP MOST LIKELY I'LL BE OUT THERE
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

jrpro130

its very nasty at the hump right now. you would not be able to go anywhere on 2wd.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

1SIK450R

Quote from: jrpro130 on October 19, 2009, 08:53:39 PM
its very nasty at the hump right now. you would not be able to go anywhere on 2wd.

WHAT ABOUT THE EAST SIDE OVER BY THE TRACK , HAVE YOU BEEN OUT THERE
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

zman03

Jrpro I would think now is the ideal time for the guys who like the thick stuff? that place is heaven for the mudders!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

1SIK450R

IMA CHECK IT OUT FOR SURE SUNDAY I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW IT LOOKS OUT THERE
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

Baileygunns

Quote from: RAPTOR-ANT on October 20, 2009, 11:01:21 AM
Right now the best place to ride is Labelle.  It is about 1 hour and 45 minute drive from Miami, but it is dry with some really nice trails.  No one seems to bother you out there. 

Where's that?

1SIK450R

Quote from: RAPTOR-ANT on October 20, 2009, 11:01:21 AM
Right now the best place to ride is Labelle.  It is about 1 hour and 45 minute drive from Miami, but it is dry with some really nice trails.  No one seems to bother you out there. 

whats the exact address and how to get there form miami....is it sport bike friendly
RIDE HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

jrpro130

I haven't been on the east side by the track, only the wet side.  I have a brute force snorkeled on 29's so obviously I love the mud! It is really sticky right now there...I was having some trouble in the loader hole.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

anyone wanna car pool up there i from broward
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com