How many Rs are out their.!!!!

Started by FL-R, October 02, 2009, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL-R

How many 250rs are out their in FL that are actually still riding them. I havent seen many around, are they dead in Fl. Post up
Heres mine

86 310R
02 416EX

sykolincoln

im in ga but I ride my atc down in fl sometimes!!! 250R FTW!!! oh heres a pic now..... sorry not a 250R no more :o







3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

digginfool

Your sig would be funny if it said one-legged girl (and would actually make sense).   ;)  What's the attraction of having sex with someone who is paralyzed from the waist down?   :dunno.gif
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

kfx400rob

#3
i just got me one a little while ago, so much better then a 4 joke :o


06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

kfx400rob

Quote from: sykolincoln on October 02, 2009, 09:27:45 PM
im in ga but I ride my atc down in fl sometimes!!! 250R FTW!!! oh heres a pic now..... sorry not a 250R no more :o



thats one sick 500r trike man!
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

bseckel

I know there was 2 or 3 of then at The SSQSA race at Drenick ranch.

mrbones

Sweet. I used to have but I sold it last year.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com