SWAMP BUGGY RACES -- HISTORICAL PHOTOS

Started by IXIswamperIXI, September 23, 2009, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Just a trip down memory lane for those of us who live in Naples any length of time.

http://www.naples-florida.com/swampbuggy/photo1.htm
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

When are the races scheduled for this season?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

10/25/2009 Budweiser Fall Classic


10/24/2009 The 09-10 Race Season


10/24/2009 Budwesier Fall Classic Time Trials


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

Will have to miss it. We will b eup at Mudmuckers in Bunnel that weekend. I think David Allen Coe is playing there. :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71

cool pics. dont see anyone running airplane tires and chains in the back anymore lol

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on September 30, 2009, 10:49:42 PM
cool pics. dont see anyone running airplane tires and chains in the back anymore lol

LOL, nope thats how they started though, just seeing who could go through a mud hole.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TNTaylor

Where in Naples?  I've got to see this! 

Thanks for the link swamper, the pics are excellent. :ThumbsUp.gif
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I won't be there this year giving rides, I have the motor out of my buggy  :-\ Hopefuly next time!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com