Moving to Florida, Looking for places to ride my XC quad near orlando.

Started by KT#51, September 29, 2009, 01:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KT#51

Hi everyone, I am moving to orlando in December to attend MMI, and I was wondering if there are any good place within 2 hours of orlando to ride my cross country race quad. I have a spark arrester and a quiet core for my exhaust, so I am 100% legal. I was also wondering if out of state registrations are valid for use in florida. I am also looking for people to ride with near orlando, I am also interested in possibly hitting some XC races while I'm living in florida. Any help is apreciated.
2006 TRX 450er XC Quad with a kick starter. Hundreds of hours on it. 

2009 Sponsors: Sindt Motor Sales (Dubuque, IA), GT Thunder, SF Racing, Pro Armor, EVS

bseckel

I just saw this post. I ride and Race XC down here and we have a great XC series. Check out www.SSQSA.com for the XC series. as far as Places to ride there is always croom in Brooksville, The Motoplex in Madison and others.

Air-Med

Quote from: KT#51 on September 29, 2009, 01:14:27 PM
Hi everyone, I am moving to orlando in December to attend MMI, and I was wondering if there are any good place within 2 hours of orlando to ride my cross country race quad. I have a spark arrester and a quiet core for my exhaust, so I am 100% legal. I was also wondering if out of state registrations are valid for use in florida. I am also looking for people to ride with near orlando, I am also interested in possibly hitting some XC races while I'm living in florida. Any help is apreciated.

there are alots of  places to go and race here in Florida.  I have a schedule for some of the races here http://www.racingbullz.com/schedule/schedule%20index.html and some places to practice here  http://www.racingbullz.com/Ride/Track%20Location.html .  If is anything we can help u with just let us know.

Enjoy
J. Rodriguez #47
Racing Bullz Team
__________________
www.racingbullz.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com