FTR HS # 2 Bartow

Started by 400ex60c, September 23, 2009, 07:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

400ex60c

CFTR has prepared a good Saturday course. I rode it last weekend. No mud, no dust. Some tight and some 5th gear stuff. Remember tech inspections will be made. See ya this w/e.   Mike

mudnuri

Mike, is this all new trail?
I heard the little guys have a nice course to race, too!  ;D
I am sorry I cannot attend this one either.  :-[
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

400ex60c

New land New trails <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>

jocolo

the track was brutal, if you didnt bring your cojones you were better off staying home

400ex60c

But no mud (on saturday) It rained about 10 minutes Sunday afternoon and that clay bottom was naaaaasty for those bikes. My utility was spinning and sliding around helping the bikes out. Big chunks of clay were flying everywhere.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com