UTV Racing

Started by jayman, September 21, 2008, 09:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markcrain

Quote from: jayman on September 21, 2008, 09:42:37 AM
So Brady has/will create a new class if we can get a few more entries.  UTV TT Racing.  The wife did some practice last weekend with her RZR and we had a ball.  Even Brady got out there in the RZR and I saw a smile through his helmet  :D.  We are hopeful to get a few out there in the rhinos and Rzrs to create a class.  I believe that Brady will have his rhino and then of course our Rzr.  Anyone else interested in creating a class that will be as fun for you to race as it is fun for the spectators to watch?  It will require a driver and passenger!  Please reply to this post if you are thinking of trying it out. 

I read that Brady will be announcing the race schedule soon so keep looking.  I believe in that post I read that the first race will be 10/04/08!!!!!!

I don't know who Brady is but I have a RZR and if the race is in FL I'll go for it.  Where can I get info on the race?

lswjth2

Hey Mark just be sure you don't race any rhino's in the mud!

J/K This is Rick your neighbor from next door.....

jayman

#27
We miss racing at the bowl.. Had a great time up there.  Unfortunately I do not think that the new management will allow utv's though I am not sure as I have not been racing for some time now.  We finally bought the house then I just lost my job so we will be out for a little longer.

I would suggest you getting in touch with ward or shawn reqarding a utv flat track class
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

#28
Here are a few pics when we were racing








This is it fixed after the wife rolled it twice on the same race day   ???



2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com