Anyone know anything about a DS 450

Started by yfz122, September 21, 2009, 11:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

A friend of mine really wants one. He is looking to buy the XC model. He is interested in durability for the most part. Any info or opinions would be apreciated. He is looking to buy new only. Thanks
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

buythisatvstuff

I haven't ridden one, but I do know the Rotax engines are bullet proof and Woods racing makes great hop up products. It's nice to have the guy that made the engine be the one to come out with the hop ups. No compatability or relability concerns.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

yfz450runner

I was at seminole power sports over the past weekend and they had a brand new ds 450 for $4400. Looks like a great deal. Just letting you know!!! :drive.gif :T