2004 Polaris ATP repair question regarding the front end differencal

Started by Serina1969, September 20, 2009, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serina1969

I have a 2004 Polaris ATP, I have a question regarding the front end differencial on my bike there are wires but on other models same make there are no wires, will this work if I want to change them out? how do the ones with no wires shift in and out of 4x4?

MedicMudder

Ok here it goes, the wires are what makes this thing lock in 4wd. This is hard to xplain can you call me (904)463-5586 2morro I can tell u how it works.   wwwaaayyyy to much 4 typing
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!