quad and bike flat trackers Sumter Motorsports Park 9-19-09

Started by cj, September 14, 2009, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

Alright fellow flat trackers,who is planning to race this weekend at Sumter motorsports park ?
we are suffering withdrawals,cant hardly wait for this weekend,too long between races!
we haven't been there since they lengthened the track, it was a little small before,but should be great now.
were looking forward to the races and hope to see all the usual suspects!

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

stgsali

I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Rflattrackmatt

I will be there on my Bike. Hope it stays dry.........  ;)

derek330

Quote from: stgsali on September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM
I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.

sha..... you think!  ;D  how bout i race race your bike with my quad?! :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

41bobbysdad

I think we should support the track we already have like the one we are trying to get going!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

cj

guys, I don't think it would be much of a challenge in either case.
the bikes have been out numbering the quads for almost the last two seasons,I don't know whats up with the quads, but it looks that some seem to have gotten some sand,clay,dirt,grit?? in there soft private parts and must have run out of ointment  ;)
Come on Derrik you would have to spot them a full lap just to make it fair :box.gif

cj

Quote from: 41bobbysdad on September 16, 2009, 04:15:26 PM
I think we should support the track we already have like the one we are trying to get going!
Do you mean Thunderbowl ?
there is no race at Thunderbowl on the 19th,unless someone changed the schedule,and I didn't notice!
If there was a race at Thunderbowl thats were we would be going !
And as far as supporting the track I don't think there are many that support Thunderbowl more than my group ,or for as long,Thunderbowl is my home track and will be for as long as it remains open....
The more races we attend elsware, the more new riders that we meet up with,thats another way to support the tracks ,get more people ,riders attending the races.

stgsali

Quote from: derek330 on September 16, 2009, 02:23:53 PM
Quote from: stgsali on September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM
I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.

sha..... you think!  ;D  how bout i race race your bike with my quad?! :-*

Tell you what, I've got an extra bike that I could put you on, that is if you have the moxy of RD. We could do a match race at Thunderbowl. Then if you've got an extra quad we could switch and see who is better there. I've seen how you guys bump and rub like bumper cars, I mean to tell ya. I've got pictures of Brady looking behind him at the guy that was beating on him through the off-camber turn on to the straight!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

derek330

hahahaha... now you being funny. unless you want you bike laid down in the first turn dont let me ride it!!!!!! ;D i have had quads my whole life and never had a bike. so needless to say my bike skilz suck, bad! i say we just do bike vs. quad. whats wrong? you skeered you gonna get the smackdown!? b:r  CJ knows what the dealie is... we line up and you can go when you ready. :ThumbsUp.gif

Quote from: stgsali on September 16, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Quote from: derek330 on September 16, 2009, 02:23:53 PM
Quote from: stgsali on September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM
I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.

sha..... you think!  ;D  how bout i race race your bike with my quad?! :-*

Tell you what, I've got an extra bike that I could put you on, that is if you have the moxy of RD. We could do a match race at Thunderbowl. Then if you've got an extra quad we could switch and see who is better there. I've seen how you guys bump and rub like bumper cars, I mean to tell ya. I've got pictures of Brady looking behind him at the guy that was beating on him through the off-camber turn on to the straight!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

stgsali

Quote from: derek330 on September 17, 2009, 03:04:51 PM
hahahaha... now you being funny. unless you want you bike laid down in the first turn dont let me ride it!!!!!! ;D i have had quads my whole life and never had a bike. so needless to say my bike skilz suck, bad! i say we just do bike vs. quad. whats wrong? you skeered you gonna get the smackdown!? b:r  CJ knows what the dealie is... we line up and you can go when you ready. :ThumbsUp.gif

Quote from: stgsali on September 16, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Quote from: derek330 on September 16, 2009, 02:23:53 PM
Quote from: stgsali on September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM
I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.

sha..... you think!  ;D  how bout i race race your bike with my quad?! :-*

Tell you what, I've got an extra bike that I could put you on, that is if you have the moxy of RD. We could do a match race at Thunderbowl. Then if you've got an extra quad we could switch and see who is better there. I've seen how you guys bump and rub like bumper cars, I mean to tell ya. I've got pictures of Brady looking behind him at the guy that was beating on him through the off-camber turn on to the straight!


I don't have any fear of riding a or racing a quad versus a bike. I was just thinking it might be more fun to try each other's way of going fast. Kind of even the playing field slightly. Back in the day when there was only 3 wheelers, I was pretty quick on them. Been 24 years since I've been on one though. Still, I'd try it on 4 wheels.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Huffman Racing

Yep Im bringing two bikes,
if it wasnt for vintage, you guys wouldnt be racing.


Vintage rules :Fp :Sp :Tp

Donnie Huffman #31
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Huffman Racing

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

stgsali

I wanna see Huffman run 2 bikes in vintage. Oh, I know, you'll have another rider on one! :)
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

cj


Huffman Racing

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

derek330

cant do it. i would wreck your bike for sure...... :P

Quote from: stgsali on September 17, 2009, 05:32:56 PM
Quote from: derek330 on September 17, 2009, 03:04:51 PM
hahahaha... now you being funny. unless you want you bike laid down in the first turn dont let me ride it!!!!!! ;D i have had quads my whole life and never had a bike. so needless to say my bike skilz suck, bad! i say we just do bike vs. quad. whats wrong? you skeered you gonna get the smackdown!? b:r  CJ knows what the dealie is... we line up and you can go when you ready. :ThumbsUp.gif

Quote from: stgsali on September 16, 2009, 08:11:56 PM
Quote from: derek330 on September 16, 2009, 02:23:53 PM
Quote from: stgsali on September 15, 2009, 06:35:34 PM
I say let's make this a challenge. I want to challenge the quad guys that the bikes can pull more for a turn out. Richard.

sha..... you think!  ;D  how bout i race race your bike with my quad?! :-*

Tell you what, I've got an extra bike that I could put you on, that is if you have the moxy of RD. We could do a match race at Thunderbowl. Then if you've got an extra quad we could switch and see who is better there. I've seen how you guys bump and rub like bumper cars, I mean to tell ya. I've got pictures of Brady looking behind him at the guy that was beating on him through the off-camber turn on to the straight!


I don't have any fear of riding a or racing a quad versus a bike. I was just thinking it might be more fun to try each other's way of going fast. Kind of even the playing field slightly. Back in the day when there was only 3 wheelers, I was pretty quick on them. Been 24 years since I've been on one though. Still, I'd try it on 4 wheels.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Huffman Racing

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com