Apalachicola Group Ride Sun. May 15

Started by GSPKurt, May 02, 2005, 01:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Is anyone interested in a group ride on Sunday May 15? There is a state campground on Hwy. 319 on the south end of Apalachicola- Ochlockonee State Campground. If anyone wants to camp, we could use this as our meeting place. Yunt2Ride, you in? Anyone with local knowledge, we need you! I've never been there before.

 [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

wakulla ram

you could count me in but, that weekend we are planning to go up in ga. to go on a gtg but, any weekend after that i'm in and i grew up here all my life and know all the trails around here. i would suggest springhill rd. pit/trails (tallahassee) though.
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

GSPKurt

I may have a conflict for the 15th. The 21/22 weekend may be more desirable.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

yunt2ride

I probably cannot do to much until after vacation which is July 4th. I have a bunch of quads that I need to work on if it would quit raining on Sundays.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

GSPKurt

QuoteIs anyone interested in a group ride on Sunday May 15? There is a state campground on Hwy. 319 on the south end of Apalachicola- Ochlockonee State Campground. If anyone wants to camp, we could use this as our meeting place. Yunt2Ride, you in? Anyone with local knowledge, we need you! I've never been there before.

 

I cannot do this due to a conflict that came up. Sorry. :'(
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

wakulla ram

anybody let me know when you are planning on come up here to ride and i'll be glad to show you around. i'm out there every weekend. well, that is if i'm not up in ga for a gtg.
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

susieblazer

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

   Thanks we will keep you in mind.......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy