NEED HELP FROM THE OLD SCHOOL CREW !!!!

Started by Nightbreed, September 10, 2009, 03:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

Hello Everyone,

I need some help. I traded my 96 Mustang to a guy on atvflorida for an F150 a few years ago. I can't remember his screen name or real name.

If anyone might have any information, please give me a call or drop me an email !!!!

I WANT MY CAR BACK !!!!! :'( :'(

Thank you all !
Mike Walker
ATP Racing
850-584-2855
atpracing36@yahoo.com
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Just to clarify we want to see if he still has it and would be interested in selling it back.  ;)

Otherwise we are going to build another one.

Chuck Norris

good luck with your search..Let me know if I can help with your parts search.

SkyHighT100

I remember that car!! Good luck hunting her down!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

dj_pizzim

start digging for some old paperwork ... when you find an insurance card let me know what the vin is and i can help you out
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Mrs.Nightbreed

We will look up the numbers. I would be interested to see if they want to sell it.

We are picking up another project tonight to build.
Here are some pics. Its another v6 to 302 coversion.

Mrs.Nightbreed

and the goodies

lugnuts

hey,
I have some mustang stuff I have a fox 5.0 that I built and still play with I have a set of new moser 33 spline axles (5 lug) with the c clip eliminator and a moser spool and all new bearings and NHRA approved long wheel studs and I have a bunch of other stuff like msd box and injectors and stuff let me know if you need anything

steve

p.s if you get me the vin I can find out were the car is and who owns it for you
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well, we found the last owner in FL and got a hold of his sister. He moved to NC 2 years ago and has since sold it. :( Waiting for him call back now. But I am happy to hear that it has not been wrapped around a tree somewhere.

Thanks Steve for the parts.  :ThumbsUp.gif  We will be in touch again soon.