High Lifter East Coast Mud Nationals Role call

Started by toyazman76, August 19, 2009, 05:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toyazman76

Its happening September 17th thru the 20th at Creek Bottom Trail Rides in Doles Ga. Myself and a few buddies are going. It's suppose to be a pretty big event.

Psycho Ward

I'll be there with a bud! Can't wait!!  Have u heard about the mud race @ the old Moroso?? 

http://racepbir.com/component/jcalpro/view/3204/66.html
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

toyazman76

That looks pretty cool at Moroso, but I'm not riding until Nats. My luck I would tear something up and not be able to go. When are you heading to Nats?

Psycho Ward

Quote from: toyazman76 on September 08, 2009, 08:43:53 PM
That looks pretty cool at Moroso, but I'm not riding until Nats. My luck I would tear something up and not be able to go. When are you heading to Nats?

I should get there sat around 1pm or so. Leavin around 6am.
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]