lost lake

Started by SD4WHEELIN, May 01, 2005, 11:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamer

Quotei don't htink you're at lost lake then.  as far as i know, its gov't owned.

and FWC patrols anywhere  :)  I'm goin in the academy after summer to work for them hehe

I think when I retire I'm going to do that.  That way I can ride my ATV while I work and at places I couldnt before.  :)

Killdmycobra

Quotewell i dont tow my atv cause i can get there str8 from my house, and thats not riding on the street or anything. so all my friends come to my house and leave the tow here. so yea im pretty lucky to have such a backyard.


Amen, ride hard.  Long live anarchy ;D

Headz400


SD4WHEELIN

thank you for your input but we think we will ride were we are allowed to. see you in the holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com