River Ranch

Started by rinconpete, May 05, 2009, 02:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rinconpete

What are the trails like right now? Any rain there lately? Anyoneone going this weekend?
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

bwfish

dust dust dust. sand sand sand. Need I say more. It is dry when you cannot find water in the deadends
2009 Rhino SE 700 14" ITP w/27"mudlites
2009 rzr
2007 transformer4
2009 Polaris Ranger 500
2003 kaw 250 Bayou
2009 Kaw 50

steelheader13

I will be out there Sat. 9th.

Like Bill said it is super dry out there.  :'( :'(
'08 Rhino 700 SE

Keeter

Quote from: steelheader13 on May 05, 2009, 01:33:44 PM
I will be out there Sat. 9th.

Like Bill said it is super dry out there.  :'( :'(
Header, saw some pics of you and the Mrs. You are logging some big time miles on the 400.. Time to upgrade.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

dannyboy

Is anyone goin this weekend?
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

pywacket1955

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

bareback

I know there will be people at BBF camp this weekend.
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!