looking forward to more.......

Started by susieblazer, August 12, 2009, 09:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 :T

  We just celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary!! Would do it all over again .........



  MMMMMMMMMMM Loveeeeeeeeee that Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <nanaparty>



2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

renmus

way to go.  IJ and I are working to catch up with you. 

Keeter

Quote from: renmus on August 13, 2009, 09:26:02 AM
way to go.  IJ and I are working to catch up with you. 

Ha!

Congrats!!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Sleazy_Rider78

Congratuations.  I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last weekend.  Marriage isn't as scary as I thought it would be.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com