Looking for some old pics.

Started by JeffP, September 22, 2007, 12:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffP

Hey guys old member here.  I'm hoping those of you who were around in 2004 can help me out.  I'm in need of some pictures from the 2004 cleanup we did for Hurricane Charley.  I know quite a few pics were snapped that day but they seems to have fallen off the forums at this point.  My uncle (one of many people we helped that day) is putting together some articles and was hoping to have some pictures of the work we did.

He's still overwhelmed by the support this group showed that day and is eternally grateful.



Thanks,
Jeff


Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

KB

I don't think I was around here then, hopefully a mod. or BoNeS can help you,
cool story though.

Da_Mtg_Man

Whats up brother? How have you been?
I've got a bunch of them. Let me find them and aI'll send them to ya.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Hey Jeff,
I've got a bunch of them on a computer that has crashed. I'll get it reformatted and send you all the ones that I have. Probably within a week.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JeffP

#4
Hey! Thanks Mike!  He mentioned you in particular.  I think his statement was more "that crazy guy 2 and half stories in the air working like a mad man".   You were defiantly the man of the day, out worked all of us.

Good to see you still around.  I miss riding with you guys.  It was a good time.
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: JeffP on September 24, 2007, 06:07:32 PM
Hey! Thanks Mike!  He mentioned you in particular.  I think his statement was more "that crazy guy 2 and half stories in the air working like a mad man".   You were defiantly the man of the day, out worked all of us.

Good to see you still around.  I miss riding with you guys.  It was a good time.

You know, I still think about that day quite often. It was a good feeling that we could get a few people together and go down there to help out the ones in need during a devistating time.
You got another quad yet?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

trx#9

Post some of those pics here too, Da-mtg-man. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

JeffP

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 24, 2007, 06:16:40 PM
You know, I still think about that day quite often. It was a good feeling that we could get a few people together and go down there to help out the ones in need during a devistating time.
You got another quad yet?

That was a hard days work I'll never forget.  The heat and humidity certainly helped make it memorable.

Nope no quad yet, if/when I do I'm sure you'd see a lot more of me.  I'd like another just not in the current financial state.  The new home in the country has been a very expensive proposition.
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

JeffP

Bump for the 5 year anniversary.  Must be taking Mike a long time to find those pics.  :P
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

mrbones

He said he'd post them, but never said WHEN.  :P
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

JeffP

Popping my head back in for a quick message.  My uncle reached out to me on August 13th and wanted to let all of those involved know he again thanks you for your support that day and you are still in his thoughts.

It's been 11 years now believe it or not.  Mike - we''re still waiting on those pics.  ;) haha.


Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters


Mamagrizz

I was around back then just returning back to the forum.  I look to see if I have any pictures in albums. Grizz and I split up and he kept most but I will check and see