Hogwaller july 24th-26th

Started by toyazman76, July 17, 2009, 03:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toyazman76

Anyone going to Hogwaller on the 24th thru the 26th?

birddog76

rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

asmart82

I looked at their pictures.  Looks like its just 1 big mud pit.  Doesn't look too exciting.  I only have an ATV as well and they only have about 3 hours that ATVs can ride.

toyazman76

A buddy of mine has and he said theres a bunch of trails. I didnt see any photos of them but we will see.

Mudneck

http://www.myspace.com/hogwallermudbog

Probably a good day thing if your close
www.hogwallermudbog.com
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

birddog76

they have a whole section for nothing but 4 wheelers ,no trucks .There are some trails alot of mud , their is some water also.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

toyazman76

We had a good time. Pretty good area just for atv's and the owner said August 8th they were opening another 500 acres just for atv's. so I'll be going back to check that out.