Who Here Rides At Bithlo???

Started by MXRACER86, May 06, 2005, 11:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

Anybody here rides at bithlo motorsports?
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

KEV96


apkkfx400

Never ridden there, going this Sunday for practice.  Just got back from Durhamtown, GA-they had 3 mx tracks-really digging the mx track scene and getting a lot more comfortable with the doubles and triples.  Does Bithlo get very crowded on
Sundays for practice?


Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteNever ridden there, going this Sunday for practice.  Just got back from Durhamtown, GA-they had 3 mx tracks-really digging the mx track scene and getting a lot more comfortable with the doubles and triples.  Does Bithlo get very crowded on
Sundays for practice?

If you are interested there is a race saturday...

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=racing;action=display;num=1115772287;start=0

qt314nfla

I need to make a trip over to bass pro so I may consider doing that Saturday.  Then head over to the track to watch y'all.  Anyone got a spare couch I might be able to borrow in case I'm too tired to drive home?

apkkfx400

Mrs. nightbreed, I'm comfortable not that confident yet-I'll probably spend Sunday getting used to the track and gaining
some confidence for the next race weekend and on top of that I'm scheduled to work this Saturday-that sux!!