seminole mx track 5/14/05

Started by raptorboy954, May 06, 2005, 08:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954

were planing a ride to the track the 14. anyone can make it post it

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Yes, I will ride whatever I can.  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

Ill try to make it. I should have my new quad by then [smiley=drive.gif]

raptorboy954

great. what do u ride.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

I have a 250ex now, but should be trading it in for a Z tommrow [smiley=trophy1.gif]

raptorboy954

nice man. hope u make it.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

lawn_man mx

hey  whats up raptorboy   ill bethere most likely  didnt ride this weekend  at thunder because  we got the nasty  flu  i could hardly movemy arms everything hurt  i never got to meet you guys last time  at seminole  so ill see you guys there  
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

raptorboy954

great. jack wont be making it this time unfortunatly. but there are quite a bit of guys from my school going. its gonna be a good ride.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Exmx54

Quotehey  whats up raptorboy   ill bethere most likely  didnt ride this weekend  at thunder because  we got the nasty  flu  i could hardly movemy arms everything hurt  i never got to meet you guys last time  at seminole  so ill see you guys there  

you missed out on a GREAT day, it was rough, but had lots of fun! I can't make it out to seminole the 14th, I'll be on a cruise, but the following weekend I'm up for any track, let me know guys.

Toomey

Alright, 80 to 90 percent sure I can go.  Hopefully the blaster will be ready to go, or hopefully we'll get a battery for the 400.  Either way if I can go I'll go.  I'm going to try some of the bigger doubles this time.  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

great. cuz ur my ride lol. i cant wait to go man. i wanna hit all those doubles i didnt the first two times!!!!!

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Don't chicken out once you see the jumps in person, maybe they seem smaller in your mind.  ;D :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

arod

 whats up guys. my friend and i will be at the track on sat too. see you there.

raptorboy954

great to hear some people are gonna make it. hope to see u there.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

How many people do we have right now.  i know im going wit toomeb2001 and his dad, so that makes three of us.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

#18
Looks like arod and his friend, 04250, me and raptorboy solid, too bad no others.  Hey raptor, how about the people from your school?  And also 0% chance of rain!  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

Sorry I never responded to this thread, But I wont be making it :-[

Toomey

QuoteSorry I never responded to this thread, But I wont be making it :-[

Figures....  :D  To me it doesn't matter who comes, I always have fun at that track, but it's more fun when there's people you know there.  :-/
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

rubicon500kid

if i get my blaster upand reday then ill be out there its going to be my first time on a mx track whit an atv so ill try yo make it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Toomey

Man that'd be great if you came, I have a blaster but don't know if it'll be fixed in time, so I might ride the 400.  But the first time on a track is alot alot alot of fun, and you'll probably be really sore when you're done.  :o  Only 1 more day.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

grsricky

#23
I am new to this so I would really like to meet as many atv riders as possible. Unfortunately, I have to work Saturday but I will be there on Sunday, rain, slit, or snow. Hahaha
So anyone that can't make it on Saturday my friends and I will be there on Sunday. We're a group of five as of right now, hopefully that number will increase. See you at the track.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

lawn_man mx

hey raptorboy whats up man  well be there  satmorning   ill be 3 of us  yfz450  z400#58  blaster#22   should be a fun day   whitef250  black opentrailer .see you there.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com