another new offroad park in East Manatee County Needs your help

Started by z400250, July 29, 2009, 02:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400250

This is a post from one of the members on www.tampabayridindirty.com

Support for Manatee County Motoplex Park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey whats up everybody, I just found out that there's a Special Hearing meeting tomorrow July 29th at the Manatee county building department in down town bradenton for a special permit to operate a motorcycle/ atv motoplex/ motocross facility along the manatee/hardee county line. This meeting is set for 1:30 pm. For those who want to express their approval on the permiting of this new facility, here are some commissioners to send your voice to:

Larry.bustle@mymanatee.org
Gwen.brown@mymanatee.org
John.chappie@mymanatee.org
ron.getman@mymanatee.org
Donna.hayes@mymanatee.org
Barbara.fuhlbruck@mymanatee.org
lex.albritton@hardeecounty.net
Doug.Knight@hardeecounty.net

I do plan on attending this meeting and any information i get i will post up for everybody. I hope everybody takes a few minutes to show their support, strength usually comes in numbers, and show these commissioners that TBRD is serious about off-road recreation, thank you everybody.



_
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please take a few mins to send your support to each of the emails listed above
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

yfz122

I am more than happy to support the place. Sport quads are going to be allowed here right? I will help regardless. The park that recently opened kept that a secret until they got the OK.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

z400250

from what I understand he wants to build a motocross track there too!!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

lswjth2

I just e=mailed them asking to please support this along with an article from the Wall Street Journal showing the positive economic results that ATV's have on the economy.Here's a link to the article...Thxs Rick


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124831007584074147.html#articleTabs%3Darticle