Where is your favorite place to ride?

Started by loffy_toffy_boy, November 26, 2004, 09:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loffy_toffy_boy

I haven't been 2 many places 2 ride i know that dont make sense but u probably know what i meen.But my favorite place to ride is Ocala at the powerlines :D.

big-daddy

If I lived near Ocala. I ride there all the time too. 5 hour drive from Miami. I love the place so peaceful. Till I fire up the 2 stroke and rip up the trails. love the smell of that VP fuel in the morning. Hunting season now so we waiting till jan,they hate loud pipes. I understand why, so we wait and ride the mud in Miami. ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member