2009 Final SDTA Points are Posted !!!

Started by HillKiller, April 14, 2009, 10:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

Championship points are posted. Congrats to all!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

supervcycle

 ???  hummm i wonder how richard got points on the last race?? unless he got points for racing a camra!??

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Rflattrackmatt

I'm not sure the point tally is correct for the Am motorcycle. By my tally Ray has 242 pts. and I have 241 pts. Am I missing something???

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

I can personally attest to the fact that Dave has beeen working hard on the points and their accuracy. If there are errors such as Richard and his fast camera, please e mail Dave directly. Since Richards points do not affect the points leaders......maybe he felt sorry for him......I do ;)


SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com