Ahh! Electrical!

Started by NC02Rancher, June 30, 2009, 01:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC02Rancher

 Hey yall! I'm brand new to the forums and I'm hoping somebody can help me. I have a 2002 Honda Rancher 2x4 ES and I can't shift with the electric shift or see any of the stuff on the screen but my lights work and I have the oil light come on when I turn the key on. What does this sound like?

svtbolt04

sounds like you need to go through those components, check fuses and narrow down what it could be. if you dont feel confident to do it yourself, i say bring it to a shop. thats what is so frustraiting with electrical, you cannot see it doing its job without tracing it down to the wire..literally. where are you located? maybe some people can recomend you a good shop
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

98sheerips

the neutral light does not flash? if there is a fault in the es then you should get a flash. it can range from 1 flash to 12 flashes.