Dade City FT Practice 5/05/05

Started by Skully, May 06, 2005, 09:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skully

Just wanted to say what a blast I had last night at Dade City, I couldn't believe we even got to run with all the rain everywhere. Colin kept the track smooth all night (Thanks Colin!) and man was it tacky !!!! Since this was my first time on a flattrack with a quad, I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great !

I got to meet David Ware and his Dad, Super Nice people and very free with advice and tips (Lord knows I need them !) There weren't that many quads there with the weather and all, so I got to flog the 250R and the Pred all night long.

Sorry again to the guy I hit in the RR, I hope your axle isn't bent, I really had nowhere to go when you shut off.

Anyway.............. Just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone for all the info and help, and we'll see Ya next Thurs to try and straighten out my gearing issues, and get some more laps in before we come on race night.

I HAD A BLAST !!!!!!!! ;D ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

HillKiller

   Glad you guys came out. We missed you on Saturday night, only had about five entered so it's a good opportunity to "practice" racing without fierce competition on the bigger nights. Cya Thursday!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com